Monday, January 17, 2011

20%

I can't stop studying. Theres an endless flow of information I once knew, and then forgot, and now I have to relearn. It all seems so pointless. It's no longer about whether or not I know this information, its about how well I can retain little facts and figures, how well I can deal with stress, and how quickly I can write an essay. Ughhhhh. And there's so much pressure to do well. Each test is 20% of my grade, and even though I know I won't completely bomb any of them, the worst I will do is a 50%. That drops my grade down 10 points. Seriously? These are huge, and way more important than they need to be. The scariest part is that there's no room to fix a bad grade. During the school year, there's always going to be another test that will make a bad one worth less, there might be an opportunity tor extra credit, and class participation always helps your grade. But this, this is just a test. No extra credit, no easy points, just the test. 20%.


About 20% of restaurant meals come with french fries
20% of women consider one or more of their parents to be their best friends
20% of the way through a pregnancy, a baby is about the size of a large lima bean, and weighs 1 gram
20% of men propose on their knees
If you lick 2 stamps, you consume 20% of a calorie

No comments:

Post a Comment