Thursday, January 13, 2011

Music To My Ears

Seriously, check this thing out. Small sperm-like fish that wriggle and jiggle to your custom made rhythm. Oh, and you can make as many as your ears can stand. It's slightly disorienting, has the potential to give you a headache, and makes your ears ring a little bit, but its also completely addicting and wonderful.


In other news, todays adventures included a terrible new icing recipe. What a waste of a perfectly good cake to cover it up in a runny, pasty goo. I hate when icing doesn't come out right. It uses too many ingredients to make again, and it leaves the cake sub-par. Sigh. Now sitting in my kitchen is a hunk of a delicious, finely crafted red velvet cake, covered in a gooey mess, covered again in red sprinkles.... I feel so ashamed, I don't even know who to feed this too. I'm too self conscious about it to bring it to school, and if I'm afraid growing 17 year olds with monsters for stomachs won't eat this, there isn't much hope for anyone else.


I'm going to go add more sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment