Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Marshmallows

As a way of surviving a week of exams, I keep a large bag of marshmallows near me while I study. I just bit into one, expecting a delicious, gooey, sugary bite. OH, BUT NO! That's not what I got. I bit into the marshmallow, and inside was a huge hunk of cornstarch. Seriously? It was gross, and now my sweatshirt is covered in cornstarch. My mouth tastes like cornstarch. It's dry, tastes like baking powder, but its bland and gross.

In other news, teachers can be really lame sometimes. Care for examples? My english teacher just replied to an email I sent her over the weekend.... its Wednesday now, day before the english exam. Super helpful. Also my chem teacher hasn't come to school this week. His reasoning? He doesn't have to give or proctor an exam, so why bother? Doesn't he realize he's one of the hardest teachers in school and he has stressed students who need his help? From the beginning of freshman year I heard his name spoken with fear by upperclassmen. Now I'm one of those kids. As if chem wasn't a ridiculously hard class by itself, a teacher like that doesn't help! Ughhhhhhh.




Also, have you ever come across a remarkably easy essay question?

What typical tricks of the horror genre are used in Rosemary's Baby?

IDK. MAYBE THE FACT THAT SHE WAS RAPED BY THE DEVIL AND IS CARRYING HIS BABY?

maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment