Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Those Really Big Lollipops

You know those huge lollipops? The swirly rainbow ones that are flat and mouthwatering? I have one sitting in a vase in my room along with plastic sunflowers and silly straws. I think lollipops like this are terrible. You know it's going to be delicious, but there is never a good opportunity to eat it, so it just sits there, staring you in the face day after day. I hope someday I'll work up the courage to eat it. Actually, I don't think the courage is the problem, its the time. First of all, you don't want to eat it by yourself because lets face it, it would feel kinda good to flaunt a lollipop like that in front of someone. Second, it must take hours to eat, especially if you're like me and you don't bite it, you suck it. So when do you find yourself in the company of another person for hours and hours where you won't have to be eating anything else? Its pretty rare. I guess I'll just have to keep staring at it . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment