Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pickles

I love pickles. I'll admit pickles from a jar can be a little too squishy or salty, and pickles that are cut and then put in the jar are gross. Pickles at restaurants are also too soggy and salty, not appetizing. If you're going to buy pickles, buy them whole and cut them yourself, they are crispier and generally much more delicious. But why buy pickles when you can make them yourself? SO DELICIOUS. I know this probably sounds gross, but when you make pickles and they are ready to eat, they're warm, and its the best thing ever. Fresh warm pickles. mmmmm.


I also think chocolate covered pickles could potentially be the most delicious thing ever. Or really gross, but I'm an optimist and open to weird food. Something to try in the future . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment