Monday, January 31, 2011

Smells That Remind Me Of....

My favorite smell EVER is cinnamon. It's phenomenal. I could eat cinnamon on anything. Even a spoon. Did you know it's supposedly impossible (or at least very, very hard) to swallow a teaspoon of cinnamon?? Well, I have a teaspoon next to me and a timer nearby, here goes nothing...

First Impression: Mmmm, but then very dry... not too spicy yet

30 Seconds: Slowly becoming moist, but verrrry slowly, I can kind of chew it

1 Minute: Getting Spicier, but bearable. Took my first small swallow, and its getting remarkably easy.

1 Minute, 18 Seconds: Done, no pain, my mouth isn't even dry . . . hmm.

Okay, a bit disappointing, maybe it was a tablespoon? Out of cinnamon for today, but I'll have to try it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment