Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Remarkably Difficult Simple Tasks.

Continuous finger snapping it near impossible, at least if you want a nice loud, crisp snap every time. I'll never understand how everyone can do it so nicely . . .

Reading an analog clock. Not very hard to do. What I don't get is how people can quickly glance at a clock, for less that a second, and know the time to the minute. It takes me at least a good solid second, but usually two or three to read a clock. Its the instant understanding of time that gets me

Whistling on tune. One you get your tongue in the right position, whistling is not that hard, and you can easy wobble back and forth between different pitches, but how do you make those obscure notes into a tune? Maybe my tongue muscles are a little tone deaf when it's time to whistle, but I should be able to at least get a few clear, different notes...

Using chopsticks to eat rice. It just falls through, need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment